April ~ Day Seventeen



As we were heading home after our long weekend away in a nature reserve, I spied some Zebras that were crying out for a photograph. When I came to a stop and pulled out my camera, the dogs (in the back of my car) started barking loudly. As if that wasn't enough, Nick started moaning at me and continually made the sign for 'finished'.

Well, this mama bear felt extremely irritated. I am generally a very patient person, especially when it comes to Nick. However, this time, I decided that I was going to carry on doing what I wanted to do. I was going to put myself first! I yelled at the dogs to be quiet and then told Nick to stop whining. Well, that stopped all three of them in their tracks and I managed to get some quick snapshots.

I even made two more stops on the side of the road before we left the estate. Nick and the dogs didn't make a peep! Sometimes, people, just sometimes, it is important to set some limits! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. x