April ~ Day Thirty



Well, here we are. The very last post for April. I have enjoyed my daily ramblings, although I'm not sure I will be able to keep it up for May! :)

Speaking of May..... Nick has a big birthday at the end of the month. He is turning 18. It doesn't seem so long ago that he was the size of the wee boy in the photograph below. Time has zipped by quickly.

We ended off our month with an adventure. A friend invited us to go for a spin in his Foxbat and we jumped at the opportunity. Nick was happy to wait for us all to have a turn. That iPad sure comes in handy!

We are off on another adventure in three sleeps time. This one involves a much larger plane and Nick will be traveling with us. Thank you, RDI, for giving us a better quality of life.












2 comments:

  1. I hope the adventure is going well and that you will have lots to report when you return xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Candi. We arrived back home yesterday after a wonderful holiday away. xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. x